In this section of the website, you will find some opportunities for activities to complete at home. Whilst children are not able to attend school, it is still very important that they engage in learning experiences. We would hope that the parents/carers will help children in accessing the materials provided below.
Below there are various home learning pages and some resources prepared by the class teachers.
There are also some additional and more general resources too, as well as websites that children can access.
- EYFS Easter Home Learning challenges.pdf
- EYFS Plants and Growth Home Learning Challenges.pdf
- EYFS Spring Home Learning Challenges.pdf
- Number formation 0-9.pdf
- Letter formation A-Z lowercase.pdf
- Forest School ideas for parents and children.pdf
In this section you will find some downloadable resources and also some links to some online activities.